Monday, March 26, 2012

Fetching Record From Table

Hi,
I am facing a peculier problem. I have 3 records in my table. when i am trying to fetch the top 2 its able to fetch the records. but when trying fro moire than 2 (say top 3 or just the *) it say time out. can any one help me out in this regard.

Below is the error that I get when tryong to open the record from SSMS

SQL Execution Error.

Executed SQL statement: SELECT Transaction_ID, tril_gid, WorkGroup_ID, CreatedBy, CreatedDate, ModifiedBy, ModifiedDate, LCID FROM Symp_TransactionHeader
Error Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Error Message: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
--------
OK Help
--------

Thanks,
Rahul Jhawhere's the TOP in that query?|||there is no top in the query......... the system wil generate the query when you try to open the table from ssms...........

No comments:

Post a Comment